Martin,

prEN 50126-x-1994 is concerning about Railway applications:
Specification and demonstration of reliability, availability,
maintainability and safety (RAMS). The "x" describes the following
parts.

- Part 0: Dependability
- Part 1: RAM
- Part 2: Safety

This standard belongs to the category Quality Management
for railway applications.

I've never heard about EN 50127 and 50128  nor can I find
any information about it. Maybe somebody else can help with
these two standards.

Best regards,
Paris Dieker

This message has been sent by Paris Dieker,
@ Compaq Computer Europe, Middle East & Africa GmbH,

Tel. +49 (0)89 9933-2332
Fax +49 (0)89 9933-2336
eMail: par...@bangate.compaq.com