Hello Dan,

I believe....
The mandatory standard for evaluating ITE is NOM-019-SCFI-1993 (there may be a
more recent edition).
Another applicable document which describes requirements for labeling &
information to the user.

Try one of the following:

* UL International Compliance Group
Scott Lemon P.E.
Research Triangle Park
N.C. 22709-3995
Phone: 919-549-1484
Fax     : 919-547-6026

* UL de M`exico  (UL's Mexican office)
Tim Calland
Phone: 011-52-5-294-7660
Fax    : 011-52-5-294-7089

Either office should be able to assist you.

Also, you can call the "NAFTA  FACTS"  24 hour Automated Information System.
This hotline is gov sponsored to assist exporters.  Dial 202-482-4464
reference the "Doing business in Mexico" section.

Best Regards,
George Sparacino - PSE
UB Networks, Inc.
508-691-4635

Hello Group;

 Can anyone tell me the requirements for ITE in Mexico.  My company
attains UL, CSA, NEMKO, and CE on all products offered for sale, is this
enough to satisfy the "NOM" .  Does anyone have a contact name and/or
telephone number that I can get?

Regards;

Danny C. Cameron
Product Safety Engineer
Compliance Engineering Department              Telephone   (205)
730-6029
Intergraph Computer Systems                          FAX
(205) 730-6239
Huntsville, Alabama 35894-0001                    Email
dccam...@hsv.pcmail.ingr.com