Can anyone tell me what Directives there are (other than the LVD and EMCD)
that impact what we can and cannot do in our packaging and manuals?  We are
thinking of rules controlling things like recyclability, minimum recycled
content, banned materials, over-packaging, etc.  How does this relate to the
German green-dot program?

What other characteristics of the packaging are controlled?  For example are
there rules about languages (for other than safety info, for which we know
the answer) or  transportability (shake and drop type of stuff)?

Thanks for your help,

Jim Eichner
Statpower Technologies Corporation
jeich...@statpower.com
The opinions expressed are those of my invisible friend