Hello all,

I guess the biggest problem with in-plant radiated measurements
is environmental noise. Apart from turning the UUT (unit under test)
on and off, does anyone have a good technique to separate the UUT emissions from
the environment?
In my experience (assuming you do not gave a shielded room)this could save up to
50 percent of the testing time.
(A shielded room has its own problems of course re emissions amplitude
relative to an open site)

thanks
moshe valdman

     I'm looking for low end new/used equipment to set up a small test
lab
     for radiated emissions.  Any names of  suppliers of such equipment
in
     North America would be greatly appreciated.  Specifically, I am
     looking to purchase a spectrum analyzer and antenna that would be
     acceptable for pre scans before going to a registered lab.

     Any suggestions for equipment is greatly appreciated.
     Thanks in advance

     John Schippanoski
     jschippano...@sstech.on.ca