Subject: COMB Generators
Author:  Non-HP-r-flinders (r_flind...@emulex.com) at HP-ColSprings,shargw5
Date:    8/27/97 4:25 PM

Hello All!

I am hoping that someone can help me out here.  We are looking for a
site-reference COMB generator for site correlation and site performance
verification.  I have used these devices in the past and found that (at
least the ones I used) they tend to provide unreliable output.  I am
looking to find a Calibrated source that provides emissions from 30 MHz
to 5 or 10 GHz.  The unit needs to be calibrated with reference to
Frequency stability and Amplitude stability.

Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  I will
summarize and post the responses received.   Thanks!

Regards,

Randy Flinders
EMC Test Engineer
Emulex Network Systems Corporation

Phone: (714) 513-8012
Fax: (714) 513-8265
E-Mail: r_flind...@emulex.com
WebSite: www.emulex.com

* opinions expressed herein are personal,
  and in no way reflect the position of Emulex Corporation.