Doug & Arthur

The website suggested by Doug is a good one but ..  Beware! The contents
are identified as those published in the OJ as of 1 January 96.  That's
"long-long-ago" in the world of conformity assessment.

I'm not aware of any other, authoritive and public compilation of the
information you seek (although several private sources do publish this
information for a fee).  Compliance Engineering Magazine (CE) does print a
list occasionally, but it is not in the current issue.

Regards, Art Michael, Editor
                *     International Product Safety News      *
                *    Check out our current offer on the      *
                *  Safety Link at http://www.safetylink.com  *