From: Tom Bao
To: Peter Phillips; emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: Re: Uncertainty calculations
Date: Tuesday, May 13, 1997 10:27PM

Peter, it's one of my favourite topics.

Try ANSI C63.6-1988 Guide for the Computation of Errors in Open-Area
Test
Site Measurements, a couple of page standard, but it has some references
as I remember. I would appreciate you share some of your findings,
offline
if not many interested.

Best regards,
Tom
RCIC - http://www.rcic.com
Regulatory Compliance Information Center