Hello pstc-ers,

The Safety Link (http://www.safetylink.com) noted the entry of its
50,000th visitor today, 2 September 1997.  Our counter was started in
December of 1995 and the website has been active since the Summer of that
year.

We would like to thank all of our visitors as well as our Corporate
Supporters.  Your continued visits and support affirm our intent that
the Safety Link serve as a useful resource for electrical product safety
professionals.

And, for those not familiar with the sites offerings, we invite you to
surf in and check out the web's most comprehensive collection of
electrical product safety resources.

ThanX again, Art Michael, Webmaster of the Safety Link.