Moshe,
I queried this with CENELEC's Webmaster and received the response below.
Maybe some patience should be exercised before taking your suggested
action.

Rod Mason                 Principal Engineer
Datacraft Technologies    Phone:  +61 3 9727 9261
252~254 Maroondah Hwy,    Time:   GMT +10 hrs
Mooroolbark Vic. 3138     Fax:    +61 3 9727 4021
Australia                 http://www.datacraft.com.au

--------x extract of response from CENELEC's Webmaster x-----

Dear Mr Mason,
Thank you for your interest. The CENELEC site is brand new
(opened Sept. 18) and still being tested. So for the time
being the password protected pages are limited to the
CENELEC members. Some of these pages will likely be made
available in the future, however in the meantime information
on CENELEC standards is available on our members' sites.
:
:
Yours sincerely,
Gail Ann Fagen