FAQ: Sources of EMC & Safety Compliance Information

This is to let you know that I have just posted in two parts the 17th
issue of the above FAQ to the newsgroup for regulatory/compliance matters
and EMC and safety specifications and testing,

                      sci.engr.electrical.compliance

Section 1.10 dealing with Australian and New Zealand compliance matters
has been completely rewritten by Chris Healey, to whom we are all most
grateful.

The FAQ will also be available at the following URL:

            http://world.std.com/~techbook/compliance_faq.html

Hope you find it useful:  suggestions for additions or corrections are
welcomed.

--
Bill Lyons - b...@lyons.demon.co.uk / w.ly...@ieee.org
Claude Lyons Limited  Brook Road  Waltham Cross   Herts EN8 7LR   England