From:   tania.gr...@octel.com [SMTP:tania.gr...@octel.com]
Sent:   Friday, October 24, 1997 9:45 PM
To:     'EMC PSTC Group'; 'TREG'; t...@world.std.com
Subject:        Re: OJ Review Service?

     We are dealing with

               International Compliance Corp.
               1911 East Jeter Road
               Argyle, Texas 76226
               817-491-3696

                         for a summary service to the O.J.  However, in
     practice, we are getting copies of just about everything technical
     that is published in the O.J.  In other words, the scope is very
     very broad.

     I would be interested to compare this to other services, if such are
     available.

                Tania Grant, Lucent Technologies, Octel Messaging Division
                tgr...@lucent.com