-------------
Original Text
From: Mekonen Buzuayene@MMDILAB@ACUS, on 9/4/98 9:51 AM:
To: Bailin Ma@MMDILAB@ACUS

Hello Barry,

I agree with both of your respondents indicating that first the generic
standard is open for interpretation and secondly that the generic standard
has precedence over the basic standards.  What I would hope in the future
is that the IEC standards committee clears the cloud on next revisions.

Best Regards,

MWB
x4388
---------