ANSI 63.4
-------------
Original Text
From: "PostOgFjarskiptast: hjalmar arnason" <hjal...@pta.is>, on 9/10/98
11:04 AM:
Greetings everyone,

I'm in the middle of building an OATS ( open area test site )  for radio
transm. equipment and quite of lot of questions keep coming up which I
can't answer.  Is there someone who can give me a name of some books or
literature which explains in details building an oats.  I've  already got
the  ETS 300 027  and  028  and also CISPR 16 standards.   The site is
preferably for 10 m. measuring distance.
I appreciate your help.

Hjalmar Arnason
Radio Control and Type Approvals
PTA