Good Morning,

Since South Korea and Russia are members of the CB Scheme I believe they
follow IEC-950 (per the provisions of the CB Scheme).

Have no information re North Korea.

Regards, Art Michael, Editor - Int'l Product Safety News

                *   International Product Safety Bookshop   *
                *      Check out our current offerings!     *
                * <http://www.safetylink.com/bookshop.html> *
                *     A new service of the Safety Link      *