There is a round of voting ongoing at this time for a new set of CISPR 22
limits for measurements above 1GHz. They are rumoured to be quite interesting
and substantially different from anything the FCC has been doing for years,
including the required anechoic chamber (vs semianechoic most of us use
frequently) a 20 dB difference from FCC limits and more.
If anyone can get a copy (they are apparently a controlled distribution item)
study them and contact you country representative to CISPR for you opinion.
My opinion is that the FCC methods, procedures and limits were quite adequate
and here was a chance for CISPR to adopt the FCC rules. Now, if the CISPR
limits are voted for in favor, we are in for dual rules that will eventually
cause EU-US commerce friction.
Hans