Dear Colleagues,

I have a question regarding safety of a customer premise device that is
typically owned by a residential customer.  It is an ISDN device with a
U-interface, a RS-232 data port, and two independent POTS ports.  The
POTS ports are used to provide analog service to a standard phone via
the ISDN line.  The POTS ports are not intended to leave the customer
premise or hook up to outside plant connections.  Assume the device is