To: the whole group,
Does anybody have any information regarding EMC and safety
requirements in Russia. I know that in the past equipment could only
be imported with a certificate of conformity prepared by SGS, and
that the general EMC requirement was CISPR based (I think!) as to
safety I'm not aware of their requirement.
However I have heard that this is to be 'phased' out and that the EN
guidelines will be used for both EMC and product safety. I really
need to know when this will happen or if it has happened and what
their requirements will eventually be (specification numbers et al)

Thanks very much

Paul Smith
  • RUSSIA Paul Smith