I realize this may be slightly out of scope for this group, but maybe
someone has experience in this matter.
I need to analyze how adding antennas to an aircraft will affect
p-static dissipation for the aircraft.  Specifically I would like to
know how the number of dischargers required for a specific surface area
is determined.

Any advice or references will be greatly appreciated.

Jeff Bruce
EME Engineer                    Raytheon Systems Co.
(903) 457-4187                  Electromagnetic Effects
Fax: (903) 457-7640             Box 6056, CBN 024
bruc...@gvl.esys.com            Greenville, TX 75403

The opinions expressed here are mine and not that of my employer.