Hello Michael

The best source of information is the "CB Bulletin", a subscription
publication which costs less than US$100.00 per year.  It can be ordered
from ANSI (in the US) or IEC (in Geneva).  Beyond that, try the CB Scheme
website at:

http://www.cbscheme.org

where you will find a tabulation of participating countries.  The CB
Scheme currently has 34 countries participating in one (or more)
product categories.

(or go to the Safety Link (http://www.safetylink.com) where you will find
the CB Scheme link and 400 others)

Regards, Art Michael

                *     International Product Safety News      *
                *    Check out our current offer on the      *
                *  Safety Link at http://www.safetylink.com  *