Just to offer another idea.

These recorders work great in the car. Taking a note on paper can be quite a
hazard while your driving along. I've used one for about a year now, and
it's helped me remember lots of ideas, and tasks to jog down later.

James Goedderz
Sensormatic Electronics
goedd...@sensormatic.com
Views expressed by the author do not necessarily represent those of
Sensormatic.