Hello Susan,

A couple of suggestions:

A) Find your way to the Safety Link (http://www.safetylink.com) and click
on the link for the CB Scheme. Once there, click on the link for
participating countries and then click on "Poland".  Full contact info is
provided.

B) From the Safety Link, click on the IEC's link; then search for a link
for the "IEC Members" list and finally click on "Poland"  You will find a
full page or more of contact info for the IEC member in Poland.

Regards, Art Michael, Editor - Int'l Product Safety News