Greetings.

     I've just been asked what EMC requirements apply to an uninterruptible
     power supply (UPS).  I know that European standard EN50091-2 has been
     published in the O.J. and therefore probably applies.  However, I have
     no idea what is in this standard.  Since it will take me a week or so
     to get a copy, can someone briefly fill me in on what's in this
     standard?  What tests are required?

     Thanks for your help.

     Jim Hulbert                                    Tel:    203-924-3621
     Senior Engineer - EMC                          Fax:    203-924-3352
     Pitney Bowes                                   email:  hulbe...@pb.com
     P.O. Box 3000
     35 Waterview Drive
     Shelton, CT  06484-8000  U.S.A.