Hello Ned,

Yes; CB Scheme Deviations to IEC 950 are listed in CB Bulletin No.  89A I.

I don't believe you will find CB Bulletins on the Web as they are
copyrighted materials.  But you can find other useful CB Scheme info on
the CB scheme website:  www.cbscheme.org

Regards, Art Michael, Editor

                *     International Product Safety News      *
                *    Check out our current offer on the      *
                *  Safety Link at http://www.safetylink.com  *