Doug,
You may already know the standards that cover the CTI test, but I thought I'd
list them anyways: ASTM D3638, IEC 112, and UL746A....
Those sources will give you the test methods to help interpret any results,
and also to compare IEC ratings with UL ratings.
I believe that is what you are asking to do....
If you are asking for a list of IEC rated proprietary compounds, similar to
the UL yellow book, then I can't help you....
if you are asking for an explanation of the test method, and impact that the
 test should have on design of an insulation system, try contacting Ken
Vessey  or Tom Cybula of UL plastics group. Their emails are vess...@ul.com
and cybu...@ul.com.....
If you need some general information, feel free to contact me at
 robert.t...@ericsson.com....
Hope this helps,
Regards,
Bob Tims