Hello Morel,

Just visit the Int'l Product Safety Bookshop

<www.safetylink.com/bookshop.html>

where you will find the book you seek.  The "EMC, Telecom and Computer
Encyclopedia Handbook" 3rd Ed. (and CD-ROM), by Don White was just
published a few weeks ago.

For a limited-time we are offering this book and cd-rom at a 25% discount.
We will ship it (by Priority Mail) anywhere in the US for US$105.00
(Regualr price is US$142.00, including shipping in the US)

Regards, Art Michael