Hello George,

I usually plug unknown terms (such as ESRI) into the Altavista Search
Tool as a "first-shot" at identifying them.

This one yielded lotsa hits for <www.esri.com> which appears to be a GIS
Software and Training outfit.  That could be the one you are looking for ?

Regards,

Art Michael, Editor - Int'l Product Safety News

                *   International Product Safety Bookshop   *
                *      Check out our current offerings!     *
                * <http://www.safetylink.com/bookshop.html> *
                *     Another service of the Safety Link    *
                *          <www.safetylink.com>             *