From: Ehler, Kyle [mailto:kyle.eh...@lsil.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 1999 3:04 PM
To: EMC and Safety list
Subject: Permanence of marking test.

I'm sorry to plague the list with such a mundane query, but I am forced to
perform the UL1950 '1.7.15 Permanence of Marking' test using HEXANE as the
test solvent.  I cannot find a local source willing to sell less than
55Gal....
0.5L would probably last me ten years.

Anybody know of a source?
Kyle Ehler  kyle.eh...@lsil.com <mailto:kyle.eh...@lsil.com>