From:  geor...@lexmark.com [SMTP:geor...@lexmark.com]
Sent:  Wednesday, November 03, 1999 10:34 AM
To:  emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject:  90V & 47Hz - Is this a realistic combo

See the website below for global mains voltage/frequencies:

http://www.panelcomponents.com/guide.htm

The most notable example listed would be Japan, 100V @ 50Hz,
or 90V @ 47Hz under usual tolerances of -10% and -3Hz respectively.

George Alspaugh
Lexmark International Inc.
---------------------- Forwarded by George Alspaugh/Lex/Lexmark on 11/03/99
01:31 PM ---------------------------

grassc%louisville.stortek....@interlock.lexmark.com on 11/03/99 12:59:30 PM

Please respond to grassc%louisville.stortek....@interlock.lexmark.com

To:   emc-pstc%majordomo.ieee....@interlock.lexmark.com
cc:    (bcc: George Alspaugh/Lex/Lexmark)

Hello standards sages..

We have a product that "stumbles" when the input voltage/freq
is 90V/47Hz.

My question is..

Is this a reasonable test combo? Does anyone know of
a country that falls in this range?