Hello Mat,

Chances are that no one is going to fax this to you due to its size.
However, all is not lost .......

Just visit the Safety Link <www.safetylink.com> and search on the term
"1910", or, just look for the "OSHA" acronym in the first section of this
site and you will fine one adjacent to "29 CFR 1910".

Happy Holidays and Best wishes for a Healthy, Happy, Peaceful and
Prosperous New Year!

Regards, Art Michael

                *   International Product Safety Bookshop   *
                *      Check out our current offerings!     *
                * <http://www.safetylink.com/bookshop.html> *
                *     Now offering BSI's Books & Reports    *
                *  including, "World Electricity Supplies"  *
                *     Another service of the Safety Link    *
                *          <www.safetylink.com>             *