Hello Rick,

If you visit the CB Scheme website you can find a section that offers Test
Report Forms (TRFs) for a number of IEC and EN Standards.  After paying
the associated fee with your credit card, the TRFs can immediately be
downloaded from the site.

Easily accessed from the Safety Link <www.safetylink.com>, just click on
the CB Scheme link.

Regards, Art Michael

                *   International Product Safety Bookshop   *
                * <http://www.safetylink.com/bookshop.html> *
                *     Now offering BSI's Books & Reports    *
                *  including, "World Electricity Supplies"  *
                *     Another service of the Safety Link    *
                *          <www.safetylink.com>             *