Hello Israel,

I've not checked your numbers but believe the rationale is, in the case of
Item 1) below: that should one come into contact with a surface at these
temperatures, one will withdraw quickly and no damage is anticipated.

And, in the case of Item 2) below: should one come into contact with this
surface (even though "unlikely" one will withdraw even more quickly than
in the above case; again, no damage is expected.

Also, one can, and in some cases "shall" mark surfaces with the IEC symbol
for "Hot Surfaces" (I don't have that symbol number at hand - sorry).

Regards, Art Michael

Int'l Product Safety News
A.E. Michael, Editor
P.O. Box 1561 INT