You can order programmable relay controllers from Newark or Allied
electronics.  Omron makes some good ones for this test.  They run about
$150.

The inductor will have to be custom built using "E" and "I" cores and if
done correctly will weigh about 75 to 100 pounds (assuming you need to
source any amount of current over a few amps).

Good Luck,
Jim

Jim Wiese
NEBS Project Manager/Compliance Engineer
ADTRAN, INC.
901 Explorer Blvd.
P.O. Box 140000
Huntsville, AL 35814-4000