From: Lacey,Scott [mailto:sla...@foxboro.com]
Sent: Friday, October 01, 1999 12:26 PM
To: 'emc-p...@ieee.org'
Subject: Coatings for Ferrite Tiles?

To the group,

Can anyone recommend a paint or other (light colored) coating that can be
applied over ferrite tiles?
The lighting in the bat cave (shield room) is rather grim. It can be very
difficult to see when working inside of a cabinet. Photos of test setups
would also look better if there were less contrast with the background.

Scott Lacey