(I'm sending this again in TEXT format for those who may have trouble
reading RICH TEXT.)

Our company makes laboratory equipment so we perform radiated emissions test
per
EN55011 and apply the CE marking according to EN50081-2 or EN61326-1.

Some of our products would fall under the Class A Group 2 category in
EN55011,
but neither the EN50081-2 or EN61326-1 seem to address this route.  At
closer
look at the EN61326-1 family standard it seems that some of our lab
equipment
that uses induction heaters and other heating processes might be outside its
scope. Is there a different family or generic standard that I should be
looking
at?

Here is my bottom line question.  Can I use the Class A Group 2 category?

Thanks,
Brian Kunde
Compliance Testing Center
LECO Corp.