From:   Qu Pingyu
Sent:   Friday, September 17, 1999 1:17 AM
To:     'emc'
Subject:        spectrum analyzer/receiver for pre-compiance and diagnostic
testi       ng

Hi! Group:

We want to buy a spectrum analyzer or EMI receiver for our
pre-compliance/diagnostic EMI testing (both conducted and radiated). We want
something cheap and  cover a wide frequency range. Do you guys have any
specific recommendations ? Recently I found one of HP's new product called
EMI analyzer E 7400 series. Anyone have experience with this instrument ?
Any comments ?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Qu Pingyu