Hi Joe,

Start with UL 913.  Then go to CSA, UL or FM sites and search on the
topics, "intrinsic safety" "hazardous locations" "hazloc".

Also, on the Safety Link, you will find a link to a 6-part tutorial on
this subject . Search on the term "intrinsically safe" or "crouse-hinds"

<www.safetylink.com>

Regards, Art Michael
                *   International Product Safety Bookshop   *
                *      Check out our current offerings!     *
                * <http://www.safetylink.com/bookshop.html> *
                *     Another service of the Safety Link    *
                *          <www.safetylink.com>             *