The specifics are as follows:

Date: Wednesday, September 15, 1999

Time: 6:30pm

Location: Exabyte
            1665 38th Street (This is the actual building number)
            Boulder, CO 80301

If a map is needed, let me know when you advise me of your attendance.

Agenda: 1) Planning for the 2000 year
                2) Reminder - meetings will be held every other month
                   on the first Wed.
                3) Submittals of nominations for next year's elections
                   of chapter chairman. Or if we have a quorum, we
                   can have elections at the September 15, 1999 meeting.
                4) Topics of discussion:
                        a. Update chapter on the Product Safety meetings
                           and workshop that was held at the IEEE EMC
                           Symposium in Seattle, WA.
                        b. Review and critique Ron Duffy's and Richard
                           Georgerian's planned Safety/EMC presentation
                           for next year's Safety workshop. Based on the
                           chapter members inputs, a formal letter to the
                           IEEE Washington committee for review will
                           then be written.
                5) Next year's meeting is tentatively planned for
                   Wednesday, January 12, 2000, at the Jackson's All
                   American restaurant, located in the city of
                   Thornton, Colorado.

If any of our members would rather send in their ideas for this September
1999
meeting via the NET, in lieu of attending, please do so.

Hope to see you all here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard Georgerian, Chairman of the CPSTC
Product Compliance Engineer
Exabyte
1685 38th Street
Boulder, CO  80301