Hi Bill,

The CENELEC CTL Decisions you seek are now (officially located and
maintained) at:

<www.imq.it/ctldecisions/>

Although still under construction, the site is already a valuable
resource as it is indexed by Standard, Product Type, etc.

NOTE: I believe that CTL decisions serve as guidelines only and have no
"official" standing when one is dealing with a CB Scheme Test Lab's
investigation of products. The printed standards are still the "authority"
when questions arise.

There is a link directly to this site on the Safety Link

<www.safetylink.com>

Just drop down to the "Safety Articles, FAQs ...." subsection where you
will find it near the top of the list - or just search the Safety Link
(using your browser's "Find" function) for the the acronym "CTL" to jump
directly to it.

As for Egon Varju (note correct spelling here);  Try his CSA address which
I expect is:

<var...@csa.ca>

Bill: THANX, as always, for your untiring efforts in maintaining this
valuable resource for the product safety and emc compliance communities.

Regards, Art Michael
Int'l Product Safety News
A.E. Michael, Editor
P.O. Box 1561 SEEC