 From: Ray Levasseur [mailto:ray_levass...@hotmail.com]
 Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 1999 2:44 PM
 To: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
 Subject: Wanted:EMC test chamber

 Hi Group,
 I am setting up pre-compliance EMC testing at our facility and need some
equipment to complete my setup. I was planning on a 3m shielded room with the
possibility of making it semi-anechoic when the budget allows. Our products
are large (relative to normal ITE equipment) with the largest that would be
tested in the chamber 10ft wide X 6ft long X 3ft high. I have most of the
equipment I need to do the tests for EN 55022 and EN 50082. I need a
motorized antenna mast that goes from 1-4m and a chamber. If anyone could
direct me to a person or company selling the chamber or antenna mast I would
greatly appreciate it. Also I would like to get some feedback on the Cassper
virtual chamber and if anyone has used it or has comments on the usability
of   such a system.

 Thanks,
 Ray Levasseur
 EMC Compliance,