Alan,

Why not use the dated signature of the authorized senior personnel on the D of C
meet this year code specification on the document?    It would seem correct to
use that date since it generally is the first time that the product is CE marked
to be placed on the EU market.  Please comment

Paul J. Smith
Compliance Engineer
Teradyne, Inc.
Boston