Hi Chris,

I would say that if you are planning to sell in the EC than the
EMC directive is a must. The standards that come to mind would
be:

EN55022:1998 "Information technology equipment - radio distubance
characteristics - Limits and methods of measurement"

and

EN55024:1998 "Information technology equipment - Immunity
characteristics - Limits and methods of measurement"

Sorry, I can't help you much with FCC #'s, maybe someone else
will take a stab.

Jeff Bailey
EMC Technologist
SST - A Division of Woodhead Canada Ltd.
Phone: (519) 725 5136 ext. 363
Fax: (519) 725 1515
Email: jbai...@sstech.on.ca
Web: www.sstech.on.ca

All comments here are my own and do not necessarily express
the views of SST.