Hi Rich,

The only place I ever ran into this req't was for German approvals.  The
attached graphic image was derived from a third-generation copy of a page
from some German standard. I then cleaned it up and used it for a TUV
Rheinland approval. (I do recall some discussions regarding which half of
the house the chimney belonged on.  The attached file is believed to be
correct, since it was used to layout the markings label, but do check with
your test lab to be certain.)

Regards, Art Michael

                *   International Product Safety Bookshop   *
                *      Check out our current offerings!     *
                * <http://www.safetylink.com/bookshop.html> *
                *     Another service of the Safety Link    *
                *          <www.safetylink.com>             *