Hi Folks,

Well it is time for me to get a new environmental chamber. I need a unit
with temperature and humidity control and also automated control from a
computer. We are looking for a capacity in the 8 cubic foot range. Does
anyone have some manufacturer names and model numbers for a chamber they
have used and liked or perhaps some info on units to stay away from (perhaps
it would be better for the second part to be offline). Thank you

Best Regards,

Kevin Harris
Manager, Approval Services
Digital Security Controls