                                From:   Russell, Ray
[SMTP:ray_russ...@gastmfg.com]
                                Sent:   Thursday, April 08, 1999 9:39 AM
                                To:     'IEEE PSTC'
                                Subject:        Enclosure ratings IP vs
NEMA

                        Greetings,

                        I hope everyone had a happy holiday.

                        I am looking for a comparison of IEC 60529 IP
ratings for enclosures to the
                        NEMA equivalents.

                        Thank you for your assistance,

                        Ray Russell
                        Regulatory Compliance Engineer

                        ray_russ...@gastmfg.com

                        ---------
                        This message is coming from the emc-pstc
discussion list.
                        To cancel your subscription, send mail to
majord...@ieee.org
                        with the single line: "unsubscribe emc-pstc"
(without the
                        quotes).  For help, send mail to
ed.pr...@cubic.com,
                        roger.volgst...@compaq.com (the list