Hello Kim,

Just visit the Safety Link <www.safetylink.com> and search on the term;
"Markings for BABT"

This will take you to the link to their collection of graphics files

Regards, Art Michael

                *   International Product Safety Bookshop   *
                *      Check out our current offerings!     *
                * <http://www.safetylink.com/bookshop.html> *
                *     A new service of the Safety Link      *
                *          <www.safetylink.com>             *