Hello Jeff,

To find the General Product Safety Directive link, just visit the Safety
Link at:
                   <www.safetylink.com>

Then, using your browser's search tool, search on the term "92/59/EEC" or
on the acronyn, "GPSD" and you will find the link for this document.

Regards, Art Michael, Editor - Int'l Product Safety News

                *   International Product Safety Bookshop   *
                *      Check out our current offerings!     *
                * <http://www.safetylink.com/bookshop.html> *
                *     A new service of the Safety Link      *
                *          <www.safetylink.com>             *