Hello Group,

Sorry to bother you with this one, but I am having a bit of a problem
connecting with a service person for Cincinnati Sub-Zero. My tech has
placed several calls and was told that someone would get back to us..
but it's been over a week.. we're still trying and still no call back.
The unit is still under it's 2-year warrantee, so we don't want to pay
an outside contract repair service if we don't have to.

Does anyone have a specific name and phone number of a CSZ service
person?

Thanx for your help,
George Sparacino