Courtland,
We list the product with UL under a generic Regulatory ID number. This has
many advantages. 1) We can change the model number as often as we like
without having to resubmit to UL, given that the hardware doesn't change. 2)
We can sell the product under other verndor's names without resubmitting to
UL as long as the Regulatory ID is labelled on the product.

I highly recommend this.

Sincerely,
Mat Aschenberg

Mathew Aschenberg