EN 45014:1998 specifies the "General criteria for supplier's declaration of
conformity."  Concerning the identification of standards, the document says
the DoC shall contain "the referenced normative documents in a precise,
complete and clearly defined way . . ."  The example of a DoC in Annex A
lists the document number, title and edition/date of issue.

Thus, it appears that "EN60950" is not "precise, complete and clearly
defined" since there is a 1992 and a 2000 version.

Does "EN60950:1992" meet the criteria or is necessary to list the applied
amendments? e.g., "EN60950:1992 + A1 + A2 + A3 + A4"

I require the latter in DoCs from my OEM suppliers so I will know that they
are up to date, but I am not clear on just what is sufficient from a legal
point of view.

Richard Woods