Group,

Of course I'll share!

A few people have contacted me offline, and I have sent them the 4 pdf files
that I have found.

I'm not going to post them to the whole group because there are 4 pdf
(Adobe) files which would hog up all sorts of server space at the good old
IEEE.

BUT, ANYONE INTERESTED IN GETTING THESE APP NOTES IS INVITED TO EMAIL ME
DIRECTLY AT chr...@gnlp.com.  I WILL FORWARD THE PDF FILES TO YOU.

If you want to go fishing for yourself, three of the pdf files (AB I-008, AB
I-009 and AB I-015) are at the Agilent website at:

http://www.semiconductor.agilent.com/led_lamps/app_index.html

See y'all later,

Chris